пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

chinkara




(The Great Escape -�Appreciates The Effort)
I donapos;t write too much and i donapos;t know why. Last time i did constantly, but i think i get most things out so i donapos;t feel the need to talk about them anywhere else.�Or maybe iapos;m just not in that mood, i donapos;t know.

I set up 4 alarms throughout the house and set them for 3, one i forgot to turn on to go off. Either way, i slept through them all, even the one right next to me and the room over. My dad came up to my room at 3:04 and told me to get up, but i donapos;t know how i can sleep through what shouldapos;ve been the house figuratively exploding.

I have to write a page about some saint.

Iapos;m going to put that off as long as i can.

(The Great Escape -�The Boy With The Bad Luck)
My schoolbag broke last night, but i donapos;t want to carry around my one from sophmore +�junior year with all of its gay and bad memories. Doesnapos;t look like i have an option though.

I get to go to the city with Steph on saturday. Itapos;ll be the best day of the week, even if i wonapos;t sound excitied right now, but its 4:30am, screw you. It will be the best day all week though, i can tell. I think we usually see each other about twice a week, itapos;s weird that this week went off without us seeing each other once.

(The Great Escape -�Spring Break)
Russ seems to hate me a lot more lately. Iapos;m pretty sure iapos;m not being too much more of an idiot, he just likes to call me stupid for every other sentence i speak. Itapos;s great. Not really. Itapos;s a pain in the ass because now the only thing i can think to do is shut the hell up and not say some things i would say usually. Itapos;s too much trouble to go through because iapos;ll seem quiet and then...ok well itapos;ll bother ME.

Hell, i wanted to walk...

We have to sit on the same bus with a bunch of cheerleaders today, itapos;s going to be annoying, and if they bring a stereo again like i heard happened, i forsee a cat fight.

(The Used -�Iapos;m A Fake)
Actually iapos;d love to just sleep through today, nothing important will get done, no tests, kairos people gone, football game, thatapos;s it. The only thing thatapos;s doing is crowding my Friday.

I lead such a thrilling life.

Iapos;m going to go try to fix my schoolbag.





fantastic 4 photo, chinkara, chinkapins, chinkapin tree, chinkapin st.



Комментариев нет: