суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

center gwen patriot stefani ticket




I went shopping last week, and couldnapos;t find anything. Iapos;ve been having issues with shopping since I got pregnant because I just donapos;t know how big Iapos;ll get. I look at something in the store, and I donapos;t know if it will still fit in two weeks or two months. Itapos;s been frustrating me quite a bit, because Iapos;m getting to the point where Iapos;m starting to show enough that my old clothes are getting too small (or at least, I no longer like how I look in them -- a lot of my pre-pregnancy clothes are form-fitting).

So I went to Kohlapos;s after work yesterday. When I got to the parking lot, I told myself, "Okay, new rule: If I find something I like, I pick it up and try it on."

So I went with that new rule, and damn if it didnapos;t work I picked up four long-sleeve tops and two short sleeve tops and tried them on. Two of the long-sleeve tops didnapos;t work (one was too see-through, one was too tight), but the other four tops worked. I got them in styles that are a little looser, a little more flowing that I normally get. They all are loose enough to give my tummy some room to expand, but not so loose they look baggy or frumpy on me now. I also found a new bra -- the first one I tried on worked. (Okay, this is the same style as a bra Iapos;d bought earlier and liked.)

Then I wandered over to the maternity section. My current jeans, bought about 6 weeks ago in a size up from my pre-pregger size, were getting tight and uncomfortable. So I decided to break down and try on a pair of maternity jeans. Oh. Gawd. They felt SOOOOO much better. So, damn it... I bought them. At least I wear a Small in maternity pants. And they were on sale for $28 (normally $52). And they should fit my entire pregnancy.

So, I finally had a successful shopping trip. The new rule seems to work

fantastic 4 photo, center gwen patriot stefani ticket, center gwen patriot stefani, center guwahati study university woman, center guv job plus uk.



Комментариев нет: